USDA Plant Import Permit

Midwest Laboratories  USDA Plant Import Permit

Controlled Import Permit to Import Restricted or Not Authorized Plant Material.

This permit is to be used: To Test Plant Material and process plants (feeds, hay, etc.) for nutrient analysis for minerals, fiber, ash, and energy levels for feed purposes.

Plant Parts may include:

  • Flower
  • Lead
  • Root
  • Seed
  • Stem
  • Vegetable
  • Whole Plant
  • Other , Plant material is dried and ground as a homogenous material

Qty per shipment: 300 grams

Updated 11.6.19