You have purchased your Christmas Tree and you are trying to care for it during this Holiday Season. Here are some tips you might want to consider as you care for your tree at your home location. For more tips, consider this site Caring for a Christmas Tree.
- Use Cold Water – Hot water offers no benefit
- Fresh trees use about 1 quart ( 1 L) of water per day in (about 2.5 cm) of trunk diameter. Simple terms water your tree every 24 hours.
- Do no t use additives or any other types of liquids. Use only fresh water.
- Use only UL approved lights and cords
- Keep away from sources of heat (fireplaces, heaters, heat vents, direct sunlight)
- Keep room temperature lower to slow drying.
- Turn off tree lights when you leave the house or go to bed.
Always be safety conscious and watch for your tree getting too dry.