Today, I received a call from a client who needs analysis records for an important business transaction tomorrow. At Midwest Laboratories, these type of requests are pretty regular. It is for this reason that our company does not take an extended vacation time. Companies rely on the analysis that they receive at Midwest Laboratories to help them make final decisions.
- To insure that our laboratory personnel can meet your rush needs, please work with us by doing the following:
- Please call ahead and make sure staff can be scheduled to work on your needs.
- Work directly with a client services representative who can track your analysis and keep you communicated on the progress of your sample.
- Make sure you copy your tracking number when shipping your sample, so you can be assured the sample arrived at Midwest Laboratories.
- Make sure you state your rush requirement needs. Some people think 2-days is a rush. Others need same day or 24 hour rush service.
We will work with you this week and next week regarding your rush sample needs. If the need should arise, please call our main number, 402-334-7770 and ask to speak to a client services representative.
Let’s take care of your analysis needs during this busy time of the year so you can enjoy your holidays and have peace of mind when it comes to your analysis results.
Picture Sean MacEntee