Take some precautions today as you hand out treats or take your youngsters around the neighborhood.
It’s all about going a little slower and being more aware of your surroundings.
Check out this video as a friendly reminder and have a safe time.
- Please drive slower, especially in your neighborhood
- Check your children’s candy before they eat it.
- If you are handing out treats, make sure you have your lights on and there is a clear path from the sidewalk to your front door.
- Stay with a group of people.
- Have your parents inspect your candy before eating it.
- Make sure your costumes do not interfer with your ability to walk and see where you are going.