The good news is maybe coffee is not so bad. Check out this article, “4 Surprising Facts About Coffee”
Here is a list of those facts:
- Lowers your risk of developing Alzheimer’s disease
- Protects you from cancer
- Gives you a brain – and mental health – boost
- Speeds up your slim down – Can increase your metabolism
Here is another summary of a recent Fox Health Report. See the whole report listed below:
- Caffeine dehydrates you is a false statement
- Three cups of coffee a day can help your memory, especially in women.
- Caffeine can help with weight loss. This is a false statement. Caffeine can help you not eat or drink other things.
- Caffeine does not give you heart disease but people with known heat disease should drink in moderation.
Caffeine is it good for you or not?
Image courtesy of mistermong / FreeDigitalPhotos.net