IMarch is here!
Time to start thinking about your lawn. Here are five tips to consider as you look to get your lawn ready this month.
Here is a summary of the tips mentioned in the video.
1) Give your lawn a light rake – Get rid of snow mold and get the soil exposure to the light.
2) Seed rough spots early to make sure the
3) Look into testing your soil to see if the soil is missing any nutrients. Midwest Laboratories offers a Lawn and Garden Soil Test online.
4) Fertilize early -Consider a pre-emergent to control crabgrass. (Not mentioned in the video)
5) Make that first cut short when mowing. This will help pick up some of the dead grass.
If you have questions about your lawn and soil testing, considercontacting a representative at Midwest Laboratories.