In 2015, Midwest Laboratories introduced new stalk nitrate bags to the market. These new bags were introduced in late August and we quickly ran out of inventory. For more information on stalk nitrate testing, check out the Midwest Laboratories Stalk Nitrate Testing Brochure.
These Stalk Nitrate Bags provided clients with the following benefits.
- More reliable bag for collection of samples in the field.
- Easier to package with less worries about packages falling apart
- Sampling instructions are written directly on the bag
- Space is provided for proper sample identification.
- Bags use tie-string functionality to promote air movement into the bag.
This year, we do have a good supply on hand, and we have made it much easier to order these bags online in groups of 25. For larger orders, please call 402-334-7770 or submit your order online under your account. Last year, we closely monitored the receiving of stalk samples and did not find any cases where mold was an issue.
Click this link now, to place your stalk nitrate bag order
Midwest Laboratories recommends samples be sent for analysis within 24 hours of sampling for best results. (Samples that sit out for extended periods could experience molding issues)