DRIVING SMART DECISIONS
This time of year is critical to our agriculture clients. Many of them are trying to get analysis results in hand, so proper soil nutrient application can occur before winter arrives. On the animal feed side, we are seeing an increased need for using quality analysis data for making future decisions.
November is that time of the year when soil sample volumes are at the heaviest. This year we have a great team in place that is handling soil sample volumes of 20-30,000 a day. Even with those large numbers, analysis continues to go out as scheduled. This speaks again to our lab analysts, office support and field reps who are working with our clients.
Midwest Laboratories is hosting a food conference this month. The conference has some stellar speakers on topics related to food production. More information can be found here at Voices in Food Production.
This time of year is a busy time with supplies going out for soil sampling, well water testing and year-end quality analysis reporting. One of the biggest additions has been the extra-large boxes which soil samplers have taken advantage of. Remember, with UPS or Spee-Dee you can ship more samples for the same ground rate as the other box sizes.
Midwest Laboratories will be closed on Thanksgiving. (Microbiology Laboratory will be open for client work) Midwest Laboratories will be open on Friday, November 24, 2017, and UPS, Spee-Dee and FedEx will be delivering samples.
- Soil Sampling Supplies – Check out our largest box with handles. Place your order today online.
- Setting up a New Account – Setting up an account has never been easier. Follow this link (Setup a New Midwest Labs Account)
- Rush analysis is available with proper notice – Please make sure to talk to a Midwest Laboratories Representative first before sending in samples to ensure rush analysis demands can be met.
- Send Samples: Midwest Laboratories / 13611 B Street / Omaha, NE 68144
- Main Phone Number: 402-334-7770
Driving Smart Decisions
Brent Pohlman | President